Reporting to the VP Projects, the Project Administrator will assist Project Managers and Product Consultants in the day-to-day activity management of Alemba’s projects. Key responsibilities will include:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up team sharing for documents with agreed access levels
- Assisting the VP Projects with administration and reporting functions of the department
- Maintaining status of projects using Alemba’s chosen project recording\ management software and manage defect lists, issue and risk logs
- Provide logistic support for the Consultants (e.g. booking travel and accommodation for customer visits
- Record requests that are received by the consultants (i.e., requests for effort estimates or quotations)
- Co-ordinating the receipt of daily reports from consultants and the issuing of these to Customers or Alemba Project Managers
- Use the time sheets, tracking time spent on projects and interfacing with Finance to produce correct and on-time invoices.
- Enter details of time spent on projects into the time-recording system. Calculating and reporting on utilisation and billing levels for fee earning Consultants.
- Log issues, bugs or enhancements and assisting in the user testing of PRM functionality in vFire releases.
- Be responsible for allocated process diagrams, both set up and maintenance
- Ideally experience of maintaining Projects and Project Statuses using project recording\ management software.
- Ideally experience of managing defect lists, issue and risk logs
- Experience of providing logistic support for project teams (e.g. booking travel and accommodation for customer visits
Personal & Professional Qualities:
- Computer literate and in particular be proficient with Microsoft packages such as Project, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organisation and skills and able to set up and maintain numerous files and document libraries in a way that is easy to understand and follow
- Methodical with an eye for detail
- Good time management and be able to prioritise workload
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communicator at all levels, verbally and written