Within Resource Manager, you can see who is assigned which tasks, which tasks are unallocated, and allocate, reassign, and reschedule tasks within your team(s), based on availability and suitable skill sets.
Workflow managers can:
View outstanding work
View analysts’ calendars
Identify required skills
Allocate the tasks
All from a team manager viewpoint.
Resource Manager is available in vFire Core and Nano.
Find out more about resource manager here.
The key new features in this release include:
- User Interface Styling in vFire Core. We are continuing to enhance the user interface in vFire Core. The changes are outlined in Styling in vFire Core 9.10.
- Type Tier searching has been improved. The vFire Core interface now offers 'search as you type' for Type Tier fields. See Using the Multi Tier Selector for more details.
- The Alemba API now supports the Resource Manager feature as well as the vFire app. Additional security has been introduced. You cannot log in to the API explorer without the appropriate settings in your General Access security role. To find out more about this, see Logging In to the Alemba API Explorer.
- Windows Server 2016 Certification. We are now certified for Windows Server 2016.
- vFire app has been further enhanced, and will be available in 9.10.1. The functionality available in the vFire Officer app will now be available in the vFire app, meaning that both users and analysts can use it. Analysts can access their calls on the go, viewing details of calls assigned or forwarded to them. They can forward the call to another analyst or group, update the call notes, review history, change the status or close a call. We have introduced SAML authentication for iOS and Android, and made a number of other minor enhancements and fixes. See About the vFire App for more details.
- The SolarWinds connector has been added to our growing list of available connectors. See Connector for SolarWinds for more details.
- An enhanced Jira connector has been released. This will support multiple projects. See Connector for Jira for more details.