The aim of Change and Release management is to minimize disruption to your business.
The processes ensure that standard steps are used for the planning, approval, execution and control of modifications to an operating environment and facilitate the introduction of software and hardware releases into managed IT environments.
- Managed risk to stabilize and protect the business from outages
- Improved reliability and responsiveness of IT services and processes
- Fewer and better Changes and Releases leading to a reduction of re-work and duplicated effort
- Improved productivity and service quality
Alemba Service Manager provides:
- advanced automated workflow capabilities for clear definition of complex processes.
- visual representation of the various tasks required to complete a Request.
- flexibility to map any ITIL process with advanced workflow features.
- the ability to schedule regular, recurring Requests.
- visibility of a Forward Schedule of Change via the Alemba Service Manager Self Service Portal.
- specialized approval tasks that can be actioned by a customer via the Alemba Service Manager Self Service Portal.
- automatic notifications of progress updates to the interested parties
- timely Changes and Releases. Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts can be applied to tasks and approvals.
- full integration between Change, Release, Configuration and Problem Management processes.
- automated integration from workflow processes to keep your CMDB up to date.
Sophisticated workflow engine - Map your business processes within Alemba Service Manager using the workflow engine and a diverse palette of task items